EndNote is the best bibliography management solution.
The latest release provides distinct advantages such as:
- Online Search Tool: provides a simple way to search online bibliographic databases and direct retrieval of the records in the program itself.
- Develops a Database of references and images. You can organize images - including charts, tables, mathematical relationships, etc. - and assign to each image its own reference data and keywords.
- EndNote is a tool for setting up bibliography and manuscripts - forming citations, representations and tables in Microsoft Word with the Cite While You WriteTM ability. It can also create bibliographies in predefined version format, using other word processors.
- Automatically detects full text.
- Import and processing PDF files through EndNote.
- Generates smart groups for classification.
- Features an online search bar.
- Collaborates with EndNote Web.
- Scans and identifies new or corrected references.
- Employing new types of references.
EndNote is available for Windows, Mac and iPad, for one user or for use in a network.
Products for Libraries