Grav is a Fast, Simple, and Flexible flat-file-based Web-platform.
The target groups of Grav are organizations, companies and individuals who need a small to medium-sized websites.
While Grav is intentionally minimal, the extensive plugin architecture allows it to be adapt to almost any task.
As a flat file Content Management System, in contrast to other CMS software that tend to use MySQL databases, uses XML files to store the content.
- Twig Templating: for powerful control of the user interface
- Markdown: for easy content creation
- YAML: for simple configuration
- Doctrine Cache: for performance
- Gregwar Image Library: for dynamic image manipulation
Grav it's fast by design and extensible via plug-ins and themes.
ELiDOC's Products for CMS Portals: